The smallest spray head available in the HPM standard range. Suitable for tight installation situations. The quantity is set on the back. The desired quantity can be reliably set using safety bolts. The supply line exits at an angle of 90° to the spray jet.
Our PSM spray head is available in two variants: The PSMR spray head has an M5 thread for fastening to a customer-side mount. The PSMB spray head has a ball joint. This allows it to be attached flexibly and precisely with the flexible HPM Technologie mounts
All of our spray heads are available individually or as a spray head group. The spray head group contains air and fluid connections (check valve) for the distributor.
- Low pressure range of 0,5 - 2,5 bar
- Air consumption from 2 -5,5 /min
- Viscosity range up to 2.300mm²/s (20°C) - 500 mm²/s (40°C)
- Spray with nearly round cone full of about 15°
- Dimensions: 30x25x8 mm or 25x25x8 mm