The JOP precision drip-feed dosing device from HPM is the easy way to dose liquid processing media such as cooling lubricants, oils, lubricants or dispersions precisely and accurately:
economically – precisely – evenly and with a minimal impact on people and the environment.
It can be used wherever precisely defined quantities of fluids are required. In thread cutting, drilling, reaming, deburring, thread forming, flow drilling, and for selective tool lubrication / die greasing, when additional lubrication is necessary.
The fluid flows without pressure out of the container directly into the dosing nozzle. After a control pulse (manually either via pedal, hand lever valve or directly from the machine control system), it is pressed out under pressure by a piston and brought straight to the point as a droplet. Even over long distances.
The best position for the drip-feed dosing device is set with the bracket. In this way, a fluid drop can be applied selectively and precisely, even over distances. The slim design of the drip-feed dosing device and the fastening with a magnetic base and brackets make it possible to mount even in narrow machine rooms with interfering edges (e.g. for automatic tool changers)
- Viscosity range up to 1000 mm²/s (20°C) - 240 mm²/s (40°C)
- Drop sizes from approximately 0,01 to 0,8cm³
- up to approximately 120 strokes/min
- The distance between the positioning of the drip-feed dosing device and the point of impact is ideally between 60 and 500 mm — on the fluid.
- working pressure is approx. 2 to 6 bar.
- Required compressed air connection: 6 bar filtered