Universal spray head, very robust and suitable for all applications. Due to the large channel diameters and a direct supply, our HTR spray head can also be used with especially critical and viscous media. The quantity is dosed in the front at the nozzle.
Our HTR spray head is available in two variants:
The HTRR spray head has an M6 thread for fastening to a customer-side mount. The HTRB spray head has a ball joint. This allows it to be attached flexibly and precisely with the flexible HPM Technologie mounts.
All of our spray heads are available individually or as a spray head group. The spray head group contains air and fluid connections (check valve) for the distributor.
An optional check valve mounted on the spray head prevents the fluid from dripping out through the spray head in the case of a critical line route or critical positioning.
- low pressure range of 0,5 - 2,5 bar
- Air consumption of 2 -5,5 /min
- Viscosity range up to 2.300mm²/s (20°C) - 500 mm²/s (40°C)
- Spray with nearly round cone full of about 15 °
- Available in the nozzle lengths 50, 85, 110 und 135mm